Whether you are into full on racers like Gran Turismo, Dirt, GRID, F1 or Need for Speed or you are more of a family casual racer on Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed or F1 Race Stars, the need for a realistic racing experience is just the same. You want to feel as much in control of the car as possible, holding on to the corners and most importantly holding onto an actual wheel rather than a control pad. It really is the only way to build that intensity and get the full experience of a racing game whatever level of game that may be.
Gioteck, the award-winning independent peripherals designer and manufacturer, has announced the release of the FR-1 Wireless Racing Wheel for PS3 to give gamers a competitive edge and unrivaled racing experience.
Delivering a truly immersive and realistic driving experience for all petrol heads, the ergonomically designed FR-1 steering wheel boasts a number of features to ensure you feel like you’re in the fast lane. As well as looking the real deal with a carbon fibre style finish, the FR-1 has been said to even feels like you’re sat at the wheel, featuring rumble feedback so you’re aware of every bump, crash and skid on the track.
The inclusion of precision ‘nudge’ buttons reduces over-steer and helps guide users in the right direction, when the slightest turn of the wheel won’t do, ideal when you’re locked in a straight-line head-to-head to the finish. Any advantage over your opponent is vital, so the FR-1 includes interactive buttons and utilises the best component parts for rotational precision, as well as a contoured D-pad for quicker selection control.
- Carbon styling – styled on the latest automotive materials and trends, the carbon styling gives the FR-1 a look that’ll stand-out from the rest
- Ergonomically designed – the utmost in comfort for hours of ache-free gameplay
- Rumble feedback – for a true in-car feel, the FR-1 has built-in rumble feedback that will make you feel like you’re driving
- Precise nudge – ever found yourself not on the right track? These precise nudge buttons guide you in the right direction when the slightest turn of the wheel won’t do
- Contoured D-pad – for quicker selection control, the contoured and dished directional pad ensures easier and precise actions
- Angled arms – angled wheel arms designed for the utmost in comfort
- Manual shift – additional bumpers when you need to change gear in a split second
- Sensitivity switch – allows you to refine the way the way the wheel responds to suit your driving style
That’s it for today’s post, but remember you can keep up to date with the latest blogs as they go live and join in the conversation with our social channels us by liking I4T on Facebook, Following on Twitter, pinning away on Pinterest and subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Thanks again for stopping by Ideas4Technology, if you like what you see and think others will too, please do share our posts with your online community through the share buttons below. Thank You! Andrew I4T
Brands/Suppliers can get in touch with the team about submitting samples and press releases for video overviews and reviews via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org