Apple reported recently that it sold 35 million iPhones in the January-to-March quarter, almost twice as many as it sold a year ago and above analyst expectations, so we know a great deal of us have them. Alongside these, a great deal of us have an iPod, whether it’s a nano, touch, classic or shuffle, we love our gadgets.
We do however suffer from a massive problem which often leaves us either unable to make that essential last call home for lift, listen to a few more tracks in the gym or surf the web in search of the address we need to find. Apple devices are notorious for draining their power, but luckily their are lots of options out there to top them up on the move, and we’ll be showcasing a few of them, starting with two from leading value-for-money brand Trust who create digital lifestyle accessories.
- Compact car charger with USB charge cable to power and charge your iPhone or iPod via a car cigarette lighter socket
- Also works with other portable devices that can be charged by USB, such as your mobile phone or portable media player
- Compact design that requires just a little space in your car
- Also for truck and camper (24V)
- Requires 12-24V DC car cigarette lighter socket
Trust Introduces the iPhone & iPod Car Charger & Cable. This compact car charger with USB charge cable enables you to charge and power you iPhone or iPod via a car cigarette lighter socket. This charger also has many other uses, it enables charging and power for many other USB powered devices. Its size and shape creates an compact design making it ideal for the user often on the move.
- 2200 mAh capacity fully recharges your battery for double lifetime (Depends on phone model and battery age/condition)
- Small size, easily fits in your pocket or bag
- Recharge the battery by USB port or optional USB charger
- Convenient LED charge indicator
- iPhone/iPod connect cable included
Trust introduces the new Portable Battery Pack for iPhone & iPod. The 2200mAh capacity battery pack enables the user to fully recharge their battery, offering double charger lifetime. The Packs small size makes it easily transportable, fitting easily in your pocket or bag. To recharge the battery pack, simply plug the battery via USB port or optional USB charger and an convenient LED charge indicator will show you once complete. As an added extra the iPhone/iPod connect cable is included.
That’s it for today’s post, but remember you can keep up to date with the latest blogs as they go live and join in the conversation with our social channels us by liking I4T on Facebook, Following on Twitter, pinning away on Pinterest and subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Thanks again for stopping by Ideas4Technology, if you like what you see and think others will too, please do share our posts with your online community through the share buttons below. Thank You! Andrew I4T
Brands/Suppliers can get in touch with the team about submitting samples and press releases for video overviews and reviews via email to: email@example.com