As our video camera’s more complex and we learn to produce better quality and more creative mini movies for personal and professional use, the more need there is for a higher standard of video production software, but under the current financial constraints our budget is squeezed, but that doesn’t mean we have to settle for a less powerful production suite.
MAGIX Video Pro X4 is the perfect software solution for intuitive and powerful video production. This multi-award-winning video editing suite, which is geared towards the unique requirements of professional users, offers an unrivaled range of powerful post-production tools.
Improved performance, detailed editing options and years of experience in the field of advanced software development guarantee professional results in perfect sound and vision and an efficient workflow that combines professional video editing with ease of use.
- Innovative open Timeline with optimized object handling
- Hybrid Video Engine (supports Intel Quick Sync Video, CUDA and OpenCL)
- Professional format support (XDCAM, AVC-Intra, DVCPRO50/HD etc.)
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- MultiCam Editing on up to 9 tracks
- Full Stereo3D support
- Three and four point editing
- Precise Surround Sound audio editing in broadcast quality
- Disc authoring for DVD, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc
- Broadcast quality file export with batch processing
Optimised Timeline with innovative object handling
Perfect Arrangements: Video Pro X4’s Timeline has been completely revamped and guarantees a fast, intuitive workflow
Object types are now displayed differently, improving quick access when editing. The video sound can be displayed directly in the video track in order to optimise the way complex Arrangements are displayed – i.e. with fewer tracks and more overview. The short mouse movements are also efficient: functions such as volume and transparency can now be directly controlled in Video Pro X4 using the track headers.
Hybrid Video Engine with Intel Quick Sync Video, CUDA and OpenCL
Powerful performance: Video Pro X4’s Hybrid Video Engine supports GPU rendering with Intel Quick Sync Video, CUDA and OpenCL.
By shifting the rendering process to the GPU and using system components optimally, lag-free video editing is finally within reach: with effects processing in real-time and a drastic increase in speed of up to 350% for AVCHD export.
Hardware support for Blackmagic Intensity/DeckLink
First-class monitoring: Video Pro X4 supports all current Breakout Boxes from Blackmagic Design and makes it possible to display preview images on flatscreens and control monitors in HDMI quality with real 1080i, ideal for uncompressed HD edits.
Extended format support
Modern format support: MAGIX Video Pro X4 supports MVC and AVCHD Progressive, two pioneering new format standards – thus supporting all current 3D camcorder models and NXCAM-AVCHD camcorders such as the Sony NEW-FS100E. In combination with improved XDCAM support Video Pro X4 provides forward-looking format support for professional video editing.
Dynamic slow motion effects with frame interpolation
Smooth slow motion: The new slow motion function allows slow motions with speed transitions – you control the speed directly and precisely using Keyframes. Frame interpolation ensures optimal image quality: by calculating intermediate images extreme fair values are played in a smooth slow motion.
3rd party plug-ins from Red Giant, Digieffects and NewBlueFX
Included add-ons: Red Giant Magic Bullet Quick Looks, Digieffects Phenomena and NewBlueFX Light Blends add to MAGIX Video Pro X4’s scope with additional video effects and transitions, including particle simulations, extensive Filmlook templates and glistening light fades.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista© (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit)
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Intel Core Duo with 1,83 GHz, AMD Dual-Core with 2,0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard disk space: 1 GB free disk space for program installation
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Recommended minimum configuration for HD & 3D editing
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad-Core-Processor with 2,83 GHz (Intel Core i7 recommended), AMD Quad-Core-Processor with 2,8 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: dedicated graphic card with 512 MB VRAM
- Sound card: multi-channel sound card recommended for Surround sound editing
- Hard disk space: 4 GB
- Optical drive: Blu-ray Disc burner to create Blu-ray Discs
- Supported file formats
- Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MXV, MVC, MXF, ProRes, DNxHD, DVCPRO*, AVC-Intra*, MKV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1
- Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG, PSD, TGA
Supported export formats
Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
Audio: WAV, MP3, Dolby Digital Stereo, DolbyDigital 5.1
Images: JPEG, BMP
You can find out more information about and purchase MAGIX Video Pro X4 in the UK from Amazon.co.uk from 9th March 2012.