With more and more of you taking your tablet out when enjoying your beach holiday, along with walking, climbing, skiing, hiking, sailing or even gliding, it’s good to know someone has thought of a simple but effective way of keeping it dry and safe of the elements.
This sleeve from peripherals manufacturer Trust, protects your iPad or touch tablet against water and sand for when you are at the beach and also offers protection from snow for when you are out skiing.
- 10” Waterproof sleeve to protect your tablet against water, sand and snow
- Ideal to use on the beach, at the swimming pool or when skiing
- Use your tablet touch screen while protected in sleeve
- Splash proof closure with secure strips, velcro tape and buttons
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Whilst the tablet is sealed in the sleeve the transparent window allows you to use the tablet as you would normally. An adjustable shoulder strap is also included in this little gem.
The Trust Waterproof sleeve is available in the UK via Amazon direct on the following link with full specifications: http://amzn.to/TrustTabletWaterproofSleeve