Whether you are backing City, United or Spurs to win the title this season, you couldn’t have wished for any more action packed into every match so far, it’s been a scorcher of season so far and it’s clearly going to get better.
If your team isn’t doing quite so well, it doesn’t matter what league they are in, you want your voice to be heard, your favourite formation and players to have the chance of being played, you want to be the manager!
So here’s your chance…
Choose your club, manage your squad and lead your team to glory! Compete for honours in Europe’s top leagues and major domestic and European cup competitions.
The legendary Premier Manager series celebrates its 20th anniversary with this absorbing, highly playable and fast-paced football management game for everyone to enjoy.
Here’s the official trailer:
Here’s the lowdown on the features of the game that’s available on Windows XP/Vista/7:
- Europe’s Top Leagues – Play in England, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany and France
- Match Day – Player movement and actions are impacted by your decisions!
- Transfers and Contracts – Scout and buy players to boost your team with real-time negotiations
- Character Memories – Players and staff remember events and display realistic emotions and responses
- Tactical Unity – Player positions, formation and style of play can affect individual and team performance
- Manager XP – Gain experience and build your reputation as a winning manager
- Name Editor – Customise player names, clubs, managers, stadiums and competitions!
Premier Manager 2012 is available from today in the UK directly from Amazon Via the this link: http://amzn.to/PremierManager2012