SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of premium-quality, competitive gaming peripherals and a brand we are huge fans of for their products and their passion, have released two new gaming mice.
First up is the new revamped Kinzu V2 Pro version and follow up of the highly rated Kinzu, which is available in the UK in Black and Silver. The original wowed gaming professionals, home players and the industry as a whole when it was released in 2009 and at the same time also had gamers excited about where SteelSeries could go next with the Kinzu follow up and from what we have seen of the Kinzu V2 Pro, SteelSeries have certainly delivered a fragging truckload of neat stuff.
So what’s the lowdown on the Kinzu v2 Pro specs?
- Available in Black & Silver
- RRP of £64.99
- Best-in-Class’ optical sensor and switches for advanced precision and consistency
- Delivers a consistent performance in a compact, 4-button design
- Fnatic, SK, EG, Na’Vi, EHOME, TyLoo. LoL, HoN, CS, SC2, DotA. They were all in on it
- CPI toggle for on-the-fly high/low sensitivity adjustments
- Scalable pointer speed up 3200 in increments of 400, 800, 1600 and 3200 CPI
- Featuring high-perfomance Teflon® feet for a low-friction glide
- Improved durability and tangle-free via its double braided nylon cord
- Program your buttons, optimize your sensitivity, and create unlimited profiles
- PC/Mac Compatible
Takasta Electronics have put together a great review of the Kinuz V2 Pro which gives you a decent run through in video form below:
All of the SteelSeries Kinzu Mice are Available in the UK via Amazon from 24th February and all Amazon product pages more images and detail on the products directly via this link: http://amzn.to/SteelSeriesKinzu
The SteelSeries Kana bridges the gap between the Kinzu and the Sensei. With 6 buttons, a tournament grade optical sensor, teflon feet, it strikes an ideal balance in size, features and performance. The SteelSeries Kana mouse was introduced in the Designed by Gamers Campaign as Mouse 1.1, which gave more than 300,000 gamers the design choice and where 60,000 Facebook “Likes” determined the winning Black 1.1 design, but don’t worry, they designed a White 1.1 version too.
So what’s the lowdown on the Kana specs?
- Ambidextrous shape with ergonomic button layout
- Amazingly comfortable size, for all grips
- Tournament Grade Optical
- 2 XL-sized, side buttons (one on each side) for easy rapid-fire
- illuminated scroll wheel utilises the SteelSeries Engine, the LED intensity can be assigned to indicate the currently active CPI profile
- Anti-tangle double braided 2m cord for enhanced durability with USB 2.0 connectivity
- Optical technology that operates at 3600 Frames Per Second and supports stable movement speeds at 130 Inches Per Second
Takasta Electronics have also put together a great review of the Kana below:
The SteelSeries Kinzu Mice are Available pre-order in the UK via Amazon and available from 9th March and all Amazon product pages more images and detail on the products directly via this link: http://amzn.to/SteelSeriesKana